DURING PHASE 3 the guidelines to keep both clients and staff safe are the following:
1. Walk in appointments are not permitted at this time. Services are by appointment only. Product purchases can be called in for curbside pickup.
2. Upon arrival please park in the free lot across the street and call when you arrive. We ask that you please wait in your car (or outside in the courtyard weather permitting) until your stylist is ready.
3. Staff temperature checks are taken before their shifts and client upon arrival of appointment.
4. Hands must be washed or sanitized upon entering the salon. Gloves worn outside then into the salon will not be permitted; we will ask you to discard them.
5. Please wear a mask that elastics are behind the ears. Also, we ask that you don’t wear your favorite one if receiving color services, it may get color on it. Stylists will be in a face mask and protective eye wear.
6. Every guest should come alone. No one will be permitted into the salon besides the client who is receiving the service. (No friends/no significant others/no children).
7. We are not allowed to serve any refreshments at this time.
8. Bring minimal personal items with you.
9. Make sure to book your following appointments with your stylist. We can only have one guest per stylist at this time which means we can not try and fit any appointments in.
We are all learning this ”new normal“ for our work environment. We ask that you please bare with us during this Phase.
** clients will be asked to reschedule if they are 15 min late to their appointments**
"Like a lotus flower, we too have the ability to rise from the mud bloom out of darkness and radiate into the world"
Copyright © 2017 Lotus Salon PVD.